Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Too many shoes, too little space.

LITERALLY!




Today is my day off from work so what better way to occupy my time by rearranging my room and organizing all the shoes I own.  As you can tell, I love black shoes.  All black everything (along with spikes,studs,floral/animal prints, and glitter) .  These are only half the shoes I own/wear. (I have some shoes that I haven't even worn yet, oops!).  They are either scattered across my bedroom floor, closet shelf, or the bottom of my closet.  When it comes to shoes, I usually buy on the clearance rack or thrift them.  I am in desperate need of a shoe rack, or bigger room.


Here are two of my most recent purchases (from the clearance section) that I absolutely love!

(and my new healing tattoo)
Top: Studded heel boots- f21
Bottom: Studded toe combat boots- f21
xo.


1 comment:

  1. I love your blog you did a great job so proud of you I'm always behind you in anything you do in life never ending love mom xoxo

    ReplyDelete