Tuesday, January 29, 2013

First Post!


Hello everyone, welcome to my first fashion blog ever!  I am a 23 year old thrifter residing in Upstate, NY.  (when I say thrifter, I mean thrifting addict).  I have been thrifting for as long as I can remember.  I started thrifting heavily when I was the age of 18.  There is nothing better than finding an awesome, inexpensive piece and putting it together as if you bought it at retail price.  Thrifting isn't a hobby for me, it's a way of life!   My blog will consists of sweet finds I get my hands on, outfit of the day(s), d.i.y projects, and other little fashion goodies.  I hope with my blog that I inspire you in many ways (one way being thrift stores being your first place to shop).  You won't believe how much you can buy with a twenty dollar bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment