Wednesday, January 30, 2013

HALF OFF WEDNESDAYS!!!!


My favorite day of the week because I get to thrift at the local Salvation Army and get half price off on almost all the sweet items I find. (I get a call from my mother around 9am and she says, "Up early to go thrifting?". She knows me too well).








Just adventuring around the entire store searching for some treasures.
    
Here are the great finds I came home with:


  Jacobs By Marc Jacobs camo pants (from the mens section) to add to my upcoming shop to sell.  (Be on the look out for it)



Some awesome American pride tees!  
Right: Salvation Army (mens section)
Left: Lovely Ladies Consignment Shop (Today they started their 50% off Wednesdays as well)


I cannot wait to put an outfit together with that blouse! And you can never have enough black purses.


AND NEW BOOTS!! Too excited.  As if I even needed to add more shoes to my already overflowing collection.  And like I said in my previous post, do not be afraid to try on and purchase shoes!  You can always clean them, change the soles, and the laces.


Here is a close up of what I wore today on this gloomy/rainy/foggy day.

Black checkered top: Thrifted
Faux leather knee leggings: JCPenny
Spiked toe combat boots: F21
Rings: H&M and a local flea market


Hope you take out some time on your Wednesdays and see what goodies you can find for 50% off! 
xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment