Saturday, February 2, 2013

Introduction To: Favorite thrift find of the week.

Happy February!  Every Saturday is going to be dedicated to my favorite thrift find of the week.  So yeah, I can't believe January has came and left and now February is here which means one more month 'til Spring! (Which is my favorite season btw).




This Harley Davidson tee was by far my favorite find of the week.  I purchased it at Lovely Ladies Consignment Shop.  It was originally $7.99 but I got it for $4 on their 50% off day and it fits perfectly!

 

Once it gets warmer out in New York, I am definitely going to wear this outfit out.  Maybe pair it with a faux leather jacket, high waisted shorts, and sterling silver jewelry.











What I am wearing: Thrifted Harley Davidson tee | Tights from Walmart | Studded boots from F21

 Have a great weekend everyone!
xo.







4 comments:

  1. im loving your blog you inspired me to go thrifting more often lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - so jealous! thrift shops in ireland suck - i can never find anything!! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete